Wednesday, January 20, 2010

fatties, fast food and me.

So being a little chubby myself, or "aerodynamically curvaceous" as Faye put it. I've been watching the the fatty alert ads that the government has been pumping out lately with no little amount of scorn. I will be the first admit in my case getting of my arse would be good for me, but you know what, I have the ability to go to roller derby classes, or burlesque classes even the gym, I have the money, I have the time, I'm privileged. How the government expects people who work 10 hours a day, then go home and need to look after there families to "find 30" is beyond me. Or how people who don't have cooking equipment or sometimes electricity to be able to eat much more than fast food, sure education is key, but that doesn't help people who have no way of impementing the knowledge they've just learnt/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home