Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wow I really suck at this

So I haven't written any thing for awhile, sorry imaginary readers, I had no internet for a while and then I had work stuff and now boy problems, though from your point of view its a good thing he broke up with me. Because now I can update this more, won't that just be shiny, though theres a good chance that they will be whiny bitchy posts on a more regular basis but hey, thats ok right? as long as they are on time.

I'm going to try for one a week at least, see how we go ok.

Oh yes, do yourself a favor and go see Pans Labrinth.

3 Comments:

Blogger OhNine said...

Yay. More updates.

I've already seen Pan's Labyrinth and it's definitely a great movie. Even though I work at a theater and get free movies, I get so little free time that I barely get to see the movies I want to see. So I need to make sure they're worthwhile. Pan's was one of those movies.


Seeing as you're gonna be updating this more often, I figure I'll throw some music your way to review. You know....to space out the whining. :)

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pan's Labyrinth is a pretty good movie. I was convinced to watch it at a mates place and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home